Job: Part-time Remote Recruiter
Since 1999, Pivotal Business Solutions (PBS) has been a boutique firm which provides Business and Strategic Planning, Recruiting and Operations solutions to small to mid-size businesses and start-ups primarily in the Tech, Pharma and Professional Services sectors. PBS’ team are professionals who are treated with respect and who are valued.
We are seeking an experienced remote, part-time 1099 contract recruiter to source (MOST IMPORTANT SKILL), develop and pre-screen candidates for open positions for our clients via online resume search tools, LinkedIn, job boards, other social media, calling into relevant companies and other steps you may know of or discover. You will research industry trade groups/associations and other creative sourcing strategies to proactively build a robust pipeline of potential hires.
The ideal person for this role will want flexible hours and be able to work independently and remotely, possess good communication skills, be able to meet deadlines, be comfortable learning and following PBS’ processes, be proficient with MS Office and be able to easily pick up other software tools. Minimum of 2 years experience as a recruiter required.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job boards, trade groups, associations, social media, etc.
- Source and attract candidates by using online resume search tools, job boards, LinkedIn and other social media, etc.
- Call into companies to find job candidates
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Screen candidates’ resumes
- Assess candidates’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Continually track candidates using PBS’ custom tracking system
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Conduct email/phone screens of candidates
- Conduct reference checks
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a recruiter required
- Self-motivated, with ability to work independently and remotely
- Experience strategically sourcing candidates via jobs boards, networking, LinkedIn, social media, etc.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (screening, phone interviewing, reference checks, etc.)
- Willingness to learn and use PBS’ processes while providing your suggestions and input to improve them
- Experience tracking candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient is MS Office, with ability to easily pick up other software tools
- Experience working as an independent contractor a plus
- Desire to work flexible, part-time hours that you set
- This is not required, but experience doing business development to get new clients who would use the recruiting services of company you worked for a plus
Reports: This position will report to Adam Moskow, Principal Consultant. This position currently has no reports.
Hours and Location: This is a part-time, highly flexible position and you will work out of your home with no travel required.
Compensation: Hourly with bonus for successfully completed searches and commission for bringing clients to PBS.