Innovative Supply Solutions provides a SaaS based software platform for managing clinical trials and drug supply chains for pharmaceutical and biotech clinical drug studies. ISS has been around for over 8 years, and has pharma and biotech clients using our platform ranging from start-ups to top 50 pharma clients. ISS recently secured Ben Franklin Technology Partners funding.
We are seeking a full-time full stack lead web developer to join our team. The offices are located in Southampton, PA. The dedicated and growing onsite team includes a CEO, project managers, client support marketing, office support, consultants and industry and entrepreneurial expert board members.
Software design – work to further the design and architecture of the system in a manner that aligns with the future of the company
- Software development – participate in all aspects of the system (front-end, middleware, back-end) writing code
- QA – make sure that the software is working properly
- Ensuring all security, backup and system maintenance are monitored and executed per company standards
- Provide Help Desk Support for technical issues from system users
- At least 4 years developing web-based applications including the areas of relational database design, business logic creation and front-end building
- Working knowledge of Python programming language
- Strong working knowledge of Django
- Experience configuring and deploying in Amazon Web Services cloud-based environment
- Working knowledge of task management / agile tools such as Zoho
- Prior experience in the pharma industry a plus but not required
- Positive nature, integrity and personal values aligned with company’s values
Areas that are not required but are a plus include:
- Mobile application development
- Knowledge of CakePHP
Reports: This position will report to the company CEO. The position currently has no reports.
Hours and Location: This is a full-time position working out of our office in Southampton, PA. Ability to work from home office one day per week. This is not a free lance or contract position.
Travel: There is no travel expected for this role.
Compensation: Competitive based on experience.
Applying: Complete “Apply Now” fields to the right. Upload your resume and cover letter in MS Word. Employer cannot sponsor work Visas. Equal Opportunity Employer.