Trial and Clinical Drug Supplies Project Manager
Innovative Supply Solutions provides a SaaS based software platform for managing clinical trials and drug supply chains for pharmaceutical and biotech clinical drug studies. ISS has been around for over 8 years, and has pharma and biotech clients using our platform ranging from start-ups to top 50 pharma clients.
We are seeking a Trial and Clinical Drug Supplies Project Manager to join our team. He/she will serve as the main customer liaison to lead the IWR, global forecasting, planning, and management of all clinical supplies within the framework of an assigned compound(s).
The offices are located in Southampton, PA. The dedicated and growing onsite team includes a CEO, project managers, client support marketing, office support, consultants and industry and entrepreneurial expert board members.
- Lead and manage set up of ISS proprietary technology for clinical trial execution and clinical drug supply management
- Implement ISS technology including overseeing UAT, deployment and training of users
- Participate in software development and testing activities
- Lead and oversee ISS Project Teams to meet deliverables of customer projects
- Prepare and deliver external presentations (investigator meetings, conferences, trade shows)
- Contribute information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements; implement change
- Develop supply strategy to maximize supply efficiency, minimize waste while identifying risk and develop risk mitigation plans with customers
- Manage supply strategy/models vs. trial actual and proactively modify supply plans to ensure trial supplies are not interrupted
- Manage vendor relationships and projects for manufacturing, packaging, labeling, distribution, IVR/IWR, Inventory management and destruction services on behalf of customers
- Prepare project budgets; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of clinical trial process from trial set-up through trial competition
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of set-up and use of IWRS
- Knowledge of GMP and/or GCP
- Experienced in developing budgets, project management, process improvement, tracking budget expenses, self-development, planning, performance management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have ability to build strong partnerships with the customer
- Must have excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- General knowledge of computer applications and systems
- Minimum of BS in Scientific Discipline preferred (or 10-20 years of pharmaceutical experience)
- Minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of project management or coordination responsibilities in multidisciplinary environment
- Demonstrated fluency in English both oral and written
Reports: This position will report to the company CEO. The position currently has no reports.
Hours and Location: This is a full-time position working out of our office in Southampton, PA.
Travel: There is limited travel expected for this role.
Compensation: Competitive based on experience.
Applying: Complete “Apply Now” fields to the right. Upload your resume and cover letter in MS Word. Employer cannot sponsor work Visas. Equal Opportunity Employer.