Job Description: Customer Success Specialist (On-boarding & Training)
This is your chance to join FinTech’s rising star – a well-funded, award winning FinTech startup client of ours whose platform reaches a million homes. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you’ll be a great fit.
This company is changing the way financial professionals (FPs) do business. Their cloud-based, subscription software helps to facilitate meaningful financial conversations between advisors and their clients in a unique and visual way. Their fun and dynamic, growing team is full of game changers, innovators, and leaders who want to be part of the next wave of successful fintech companies.
The company has more than doubled their team, client base and revenue, in the last three years, and last year was the recipient of several awards including:
- Ben Franklin Technology Partner’s FinTech Accelerator – Winner
- FUSE 17 award for Best User Interface – Winner
- com Stellar Startup Award for a Technology company – Winner
- Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Excellence Award for Technology company – Winner
We are looking for a full-time Customer Success Specialist/Inside Sales Support (Onboarding & Training) candidate to onboard new subscribers to the software and make effective client outreach, training, education and engagement, as well as provide customer success support. The primary responsibility of this role will be to improve our new customer experience, and reduce customer churn, and increase customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Provide world-class customer experience through customer interactions via outbound and inbound phone calls, email and other selected software.
- Conduct on-boarding training calls to new users to the software platform.
- Create messaging strategies aimed to drive adoption during the initial on-boarding experience.
- Track, report, and monitor production of new users.
- Serve as a process expert to help customers optimize and grow their business.
- Primarily responsible for reducing churn rate in existing customer base. Plan, schedule, and manage client training sessions with the goals of increasing community and customer retention.
- Develop, release, test, and improve client messaging and engagement campaigns.
- Act as the voice of our clients and help us prioritize future enhancements to the platform by tracking, analyzing, and sharing customer feedback with management and development team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years prior successful Customer Success or Account Management experience
- 3-5 years experience in software or financial services
- Professional, personable, and educated presence
- Exceptional communication skills – both in person and via phone/web
- Demonstrated experience in tracking, organizing, and analyzing customer data points
- Demonstrated experience in developing, managing, and improving customer data point tracking processes
- Experience with CRM, Excel-based reporting, PowerPoint presentation creation
- Excellent proof-reading
- A strong team attitude, willing to chip in with administrative support work
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial start-up,
- Proven self-starter with goal-driven work ethic.
Hours and Location: This is a full-time position. Offices are located in Old City Philadelphia.
Training: Company will teach you how to use the software, provide you financial service industry background information, and develop/advance your skills. You may train with our existing Department heads, and directly with our CEO and founder.
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Incentive Bonus plan.
Benefits: Employer subsidized health and dental insurance. Employer provided short and long term disability coverage and life insurance. 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions.
Travel:Travel may be required a few times a year to attend industry trade shows and other events to represent the business and interact with others to stay abreast of industry standards and new vision.
Applying: Complete “Apply Today” fields to the right. Upload your resume/cover letter in MS Word. Equal Opportunity Employer.