Pharma and Healthcare Case Studies
Clinical Drug Study Supply Chain Logistics Firm Brought on Developers, Raised Needed Funding, Developed an Enterprise License Software Tool and Grew Their Top Line.
Successful pharma logistics consulting firm saw an opportunity to turn their service into a software as a service application but needed funding, a board, developers and strategic direction.
- Helped CEO identify and negotiate with funding sources
- Provided coaching to CEO and ongoing strategic direction
- Made key introductions to accountant and outsourced CTO
- Helped with pricing and marketing meetings
Client was able to obtain funding, launch an enterprise version of their software, penetrate the market, establish a Board and effectively grow their top line.
Early-stage Drug Developer Was Able to Establish Reliable Accounting, Hire Key Talent and Allow CEO to Effectively Lead the Company.
Scientists who had raised millions in private equity pharma money to buy a patent, hire chemists and develop drug compound needed help with operations improvements, clear financial statements, external accountant pricing analysis, vendor selection and policies.
- Reviewed external accounting firm terms and negotiated with them on client’s behalf
- Helped hire virtual CFO to meet CEO’s needs
- Assisted in creating monthly management reporting package
- Created company policies
- Coached new CEO on issues related to departure of “C” level team member
CEO successfully navigated away from former employee, proper accounting practices were put in place, virtual CFO was hired and CEO was able to successfully perform her role.