Professional Services Case Studies
A Chamber of Commerce Successfully Hires a New President and Gains Strategic Direction.
A business chamber of commerce had lost its direction and its leader had stepped down.
- Worked with Board of Directors to determine true key skills and duties needed for President’s position
- Developed and executed creative search plan to obtain nationally qualified applicants
- Evaluated candidates against benchmarks
- Presented three outstanding finalists
- Provided strategic planning advice to chamber
Chamber was able to hire the President of their choice, while having all constituent groups included and satisfied in the process. Additionally, chamber board was relieved of the time and stress of conducting the search. Also, chamber received needed strategic direction to assist the new leader.
An Engineering Firm Hires Needed Talent, Cleans Up Their Financials, Executes Their Marketing and Grows Bottom Line.
An engineering firm needed to drive revenue, clean up financial reporting, add staff and improve operations.
- Crafted a 3-page Business Action Plan℠
- Coached CEO through various business challenges
- Assisted with search for Marketing Assistant and Bookkeeper
- Helped with workshops company chose to produce for their industry
- Introduced client to valuable connections of PBS’s professional consulting team
Client gained the team and direction they sought. They were able to start producing clear and useful financial statements and operational reports. Company successfully executed on their marketing and operations initiatives and has materially grown their bottom line.