Tech Case Studies
Tech Firm Lands Key Talent, Obtains Needed Funding and Later Has Successful $28 Million Exit.
Early-stage, cloud-based business pioneering call tracking and pay-per-call needed venture funding, personnel recruiting and operations assistance.
- Packaged financial information, prepared reports and communicated as contact point with venture capitalists
- Successfully recruited two staff members
- Researched health insurance benefits package for the company
- Provided general mentoring and project outsourcing
Company was able to obtain two rounds of funding from venture capitalist, hired two key staff members who helped with development and sales and was able to provide the growing team benefits. Founders went on to sell the company for an eight-figure exit.
Tech Start-up Develops Business Plan, Issues Private Placement Memorandum and Launches Relationship Website.
Consumer relationship website entrepreneur sought business plan development, assistance with financial portion of private placement memorandum and strategic direction.
- Performed market research gathering demographic and other data
- Suggested strategy for and actions from consumer focus group research
- Reviewed draft of business plan, filling in gaps, suggesting clarifications and enhancing model
- Developed financial projections
- Reviewed iterations of website and provided action plans for improvement
Business plan was completed and private placement memorandum was issued. Website was successfully launched.
Interactive Ad Agency Adds Key Talent, Reduces Costs and Lands Twice on "Philadelphia 100" Rapid Growth List.
Interactive advertising agency providing paid search and online media buying needed a new recruiting solution, planning and operational assistance.
- Recruited and hired over a dozen staff members
- Mentored management team regarding operational issues
- Conducted various vendor searches and negotiated terms
- Developed operational procedures and workflow efficiency improvements
Client was able to bring on 12 staff members while not having to take their eye off their key mission of adding new clients and delivering valuable interactive digital media services to customers. Additionally, company realized significant cost savings with vendors. Company subsequently twice landed on the "Philadelphia 100" list for rapid growth.