Business & Strategic Planning Case Studies
$100 Million Division Creates Actionable Strategic Plan To Meet Aggressive Growth Objectives.
Develop an actionable strategy to meet aggressive growth metrics over a five-year period for a $100 million prepaid debit card bank division.
- Met with management individually to define process
- Facilitated off-site strategic planning session with staff
- Worked with team on brainstorming new products, enhancements to current products, new industries and recruiting, management, technology and operational improvements
- Managed break-out groups and winnowing of ideas
- Created report after event with follow-up action steps
- Assisted in facilitating post-session action items
Client was provided a detailed outline of ideas and strategies to grow their division over the next 5 years. Team building was facilitated as the process was completed in a collaborative, inclusive and interactive way. Action items were successfully executed related to operations improvements and profit growth.
Strong Business Plan Leads to Successful Funding, Launch and Sustained Growth.
Two partners in a start-up youth fitness business needed assistance with pre-launch services, planning and funding.
- Assisted business founders with market research, advice and business planning
- Met with team to review and suggest changes to business plan and financial projections
- Performed financial analysis and modeling to determine options
- Drafted funding letters with financial options
- Provided connections and introductions relevant to launch
Client was able to obtain funding and opened business. Company has been operating successfully since, and client has realized his dream. Client won “Best of The Main Line” for their category.