Funding & Acquisition Case Studies
Health Care Service Provider Completes Successful Sale of Business.
Founder of successful health care service provider wished to sell her business. She needed financial reports compiled, market sale research created and to be represented in negotiations.
- Produced research validating higher sale price than initial offer
- Created spreadsheets compiling financial data for company with industry multiples
- Negotiated on behalf of client with suitors
- Suggested attorney client ended up successfully using
- Completed sale above initial value
- Supported client with post-sale matters
Client was able to sell her business significantly above where initially expected. PBS team successfully provided research, reports and execution to achieve client’s needs. Team worked with accountant and lawyer to achieve client’s wishes and bring the sale to successful fruition.
Supply Chain Software Tech Company Successfully Completes Funding Round.
Early-stage software company serving the clinical drug study space was looking to raise money for further software development and to add to their team. They needed help with valuation, sourcing and negotiation.
- Provided research to support valuation
- Helped create material to show to prospective investors
- Suggested both the accountant and lawyer used by client
- Negotiated with investors
- Reviewed documentation
- Supported client with post-funding matters and additional subsequent funding
Client was able to raise the funds needed to add to their development team, improve their product, add to their sales team and grow their company. They then successfully raised further funding and continued to add new features to their software tool and added new pharma clients.