Successful Strategies for Hiring Valuable Talent.
Many small and medium sized businesses either hire staff on their own or use traditional recruiting firms. The hiring function often falls on the President/CEO or an office manager. The President/CEO should be focusing on bigger picture strategy or business development, and office managers are often overwhelmed and ill prepared for this important task. This practice often leads to settling for less than ideal candidates and the related high turnover.
There is a better way to hire employees. Pivotal Business Solutions lets you in on our retained executive search secrets in this useful seminar. We take you through key steps in recruiting talent, including:
- Performing a thorough needs analysis and creating an appropriate job description
- Finding, crafting and placing online ads in the appropriate locations
- Using alternate channels to attract candidates
- Screening candidates before the interview process and
- Tips on interviewing candidates
People who attend this practical and interactive workshop leave with specific talent acquisition strategies and proven techniques they can put to use immediately in their business.
PBS has performed workshops and speaking engagements at:
- Ben Franklin Technology Partners (2x)
- Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group (2x)
- Philadelphia Center
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Mid-Atlantic Consultants Network
- Wharton Small Business Development Center
- American Society of Trainers & Developers, (Association for Talent Development)
- Penn State University
- Cabrini College
- Temple University
- Drexel University’s Baiada Institute for Entrepreneurship
- Upper Dublin Night School
- American Society of Inventors
- Money Matters on Comcast
- Institute of Management Consultants
- Whitpain Business Club
- Exton Chamber of Commerce
- Coatesville Rotary
- Rutgers School of Business Small & Family Business Training Series
- Wharton Sports Business Academy
Contact us today to schedule an interactive recruiting workshop for your organization.