PBS's team combines Wharton training with decades of real-world operating experience to deliver pivotal value to clients.
We provide operations assessments, ongoing consulting, coaching and execution of operations projects. Some clients even use our team members as part-time, virtual COOs. We work with some business owners on an ongoing basis and others one-off.
Operations and Profit Improvement Assessment
Some of our clients like to begin working with us with our Operations and Profit Improvement Assessment. It’s like the professional home inspection report you get for your house before buying it but custom created for your business.
This will identify and detail critical open areas for improvement in your business.
The process for this assessment includes:
- Providing you our review assessment questionnaire
- Conducting team interviews
- Having a series of research meetings to understanding your business
- Performing financial, sales, product, marketing, hiring, HR, vendor contract and operational analysis to identify opportunities to improve profitability
- Producing a report listing staff challenges, gaps in your operations and opportunities for improvement